TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bloc Outdoor Furniture ranges are all manufactured to order.
- A standard 4 to 6 week lead time apply on all orders.
- Our payment terms are strictly 50% deposit on confirmation of order and the balance prior to delivery.
- Bloc Outdoor Furniture will retain 20% of the retail amount on all cancellation of orders.
- Due to our furniture being manufactured out of a natural material
colourvariation may occur.
- All furniture are pre-assembled and checked before leaving the factory.
- We guarantee our furniture against any structural defects for 12 months.
- We will happily repair, replace or refund the cost of an item if found to be defective within 6 months from date of
- delivery/installation and will repair, or if necessary, replace the item if found to be defective within the remainder of the guarantee period.
- We will not accept
returnof any items to our factory without prior authorization and a returned merchandise number issued by Bloc Outdoor management. You agree to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment.
- Return address – Factory – 3 Elektron Street, Stikland Industrial, Bellville, 7530.
- All transport cost are the client’s responsibility unless
itsdue to a manufacturing defect then Bloc Outdoor Furniture will re-fundthe transport cost.
- Where items have been damaged due to misuse, negligence or other causes, such as wind damage, repairs will be charged for.
- Please do take note that as a manufacturer we do recommend
sandingthe purchased furniture lightly with a 120 grid sandpaper after 2 months.
- This will alleviate possible lifting of fibers and ensure that the furniture is accustomed to its new environment and climate.
- Small surface cracks may appear which are due to the changes in seasons and the wood releasing or drawing in moisture from the atmosphere. They will not affect the structural strength or durability of the furniture.
- Although not necessary, making use of a Varnish will prolong the life of your outdoor furniture. Once a varnish has been used this will have to be re-applied every 4 to 6 months depending on the exposure to the elements. Care must be taken when a varnish has been used to use as directed by the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Failure to do so can result in possible damage to the furniture and invalid claims on any guarantees from Bloc Outdoor Furniture.
- Dining chairs cannot be guaranteed for commercial use due to the nature of the business.
- Should there be a manufacturing defect to the chairs we
will howeverfix it if possible or replace the chair if itsbeyond repair.
- On paying a deposit the client confirms the order and agrees to all Bloc
outdoorFurniture’s terms and conditions.
- All Bloc Outdoor Furniture’s quotations are valid for 30 days from
dateit was sent.